Saad's Blog
Hello everyone! My name is Saad Alfarhan. I am 21 years old, an international student from Kuwait, and I'm excited to start this term with all of you.
As a student currently diving into the world of business, I would describe myself as a dedicated learner with a growing interest in how brands connect with people across different cultures. My "elevator pitch" is simple: I am an aspiring professional focused on understanding the mechanics of management and marketing, and I look forward to blending my international background with modern business strategies.
I enrolled in this course because I believe marketing is the heartbeat of any successful enterprise. As a business major, I am particularly eager to learn about consumer behavior—understanding the "why" behind what people choose to buy or support is fascinating to me, especially from a global perspective.
Outside of my academic life, I am very passionate about the gym and fitness. I find that the discipline and consistency required to stay fit directly translate to my approach to school and work; the gym keeps me focused, energized, and goal-oriented. Beyond fitness, I have a deep appreciation for my cultural heritage and the history of traditional customs from back home.
I'm looking forward to a great term of learning and collaborating with you all!

Comments
Post a Comment